Course Introduction: 1 Day
This interactive one day course is designed to enable delegates to understand and use the administrative functionality of the Abuntex estimating system. Abuntex is constantly evolving and this course allows you to take a “hands on” approach to the administrative functions and gain an understanding of how to use these functions to its full potential. This course is ideal for all Administrative staff and existing Abuntex users that need to do Final Costing, Networking and Additionals
- Learn how to do the Final Costing on the Abuntex system.
- Understand the Graphics within the system in order for you to do Additionals.
- Learn how to Network an assessment
- All relevant Administration functions
- Navigation of the Abuntex system
- 3D Graphics
- Version Compare
- How to access and understand Reports
- Final Costing
- AudaParts / Parts Portal
- Billing Rules
- Re-assigning assessments
- Exporting Assessments
- Phantom Calculation
PLEASE NOTE: This course will give you Abuntex Administrative knowledge only, this course will not qualify you to run estimates on Abuntex. You must attend an Introductory course should you wish to estimate on the Abuntex. You MUST be proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows.