Course Duration: 2 Days
This interactive two day course is designed to enable delegates to maximize the features and functionality of the Abuntex estimating system. Abuntex is constantly evolving and this course allows you to take a “hands on” approach to constructing your own assessments and gain an understanding of how to use the system to its full potential. This course is ideal for new and existing Abuntex users.
- Learn how to turn practical body shop repair skills into professional comprehensive vehicle damage assessments using the Abuntex system
- Understand how to use system features and functionality to maximum effect
- Increase efficiency as a vehicle damage assessor/estimator.
- Attain the skills required to achieve your Abuntex Certification.
- Navigation of the Abuntex system
- Full Report
- Basic Repair Methods
- Repair Modification Codes
- Final Costing
- Paint-Paint Repair Methods
- Billing Rule
- Repair Tips
- Online Support
- Phantom Calculation
Who should attend?
Vehicle Damage Assessors/Estimators, Body Shop Managers, Supervisors and Administrators
Please note, you MUST be proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows.