- Gain or maintain Audatex Certification to demonstrate ability and level of competency.
- Achieve the necessary level of competency required to create a comprehensive, method driven assessment.
- Recognize the importance of carrying out safe and appropriate assessments using recognized repair methods.
- Understand latest Abuntex system enhancements, with the intention of upskilling your existing knowledge and taking away a new, more effective way of working.
- Basic Repair Methods
- Paint Modification Codes
- Identification Block Codes
- Paint Additional Repair Methods
- Repair Modification Codes
- Paintless Dent Removal (Hail)
- Partial Repair Methods
- Universal Calculation
- Additional Repair Methods
- Creation of NSP Database
- Vehicle Modification Damage Capture
- Billing Rules
- Paint Repair Methods
Why one should attend an Advanced Course every two years?
In time one tends to forget some functionality and get into inefficient habits. For these reasons, we strongly advise our clients to attend a advanced course every two years, to learn about the new features, refresh their memories on best practice and move into more advanced features.
The Audatex certification is only valid for two years, South African insurance companies and repairs insist that their assessors are up to speed and recertified every 24 months.
Many enhancements have been implemented into the Audatex system over the last 24 months, these enhancement are made available to improve the produce and increase your benefits. We are an innovative company who strives to grow and add value for our clients through our products, thus advanced training is essential as these new features have a direct effect on the everyday use of the system, saving time and improving productivity ultimately on your bottom line.
The key to achieving greater success is through knowledge.